NSS Information Technology Services Inc. (COMPANY), we would like to inform you about your personal data in accordance with the "Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698" (KVKK), which was prepared and entered into force for the protection of fundamental rights and freedoms, especially the privacy of private life. Your personal data are processed for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed within the framework of the methods, basis, purpose and conditions stated below, and all necessary administrative and technical measures are taken by our company for its protection.
1.Data Specialist and Representative:
NSS Information Technology Services is the "data controller" for your personal data received on behalf of our company by our offices, affiliated units and sub-carriers, suppliers, business partners and officials.
2. Collection Method of Personal Data:
Your personal data is automatically or non-automated through our Company's Head Office (Istanbul), our website, our social media accounts, the parties from which our company receives services that are complementary or extension of its activities, contracted organizations, business partners, suppliers and upstream or downstream carriers and other similar channels. It can be collected in written, oral or electronic media.
3.Legal Reasons of Collecting Personal Data and Purposes of Processing:
Your personal data by NSS Teknoloji in order to carry out our activities by automatic or non-automatic methods; Job Application Form, Fixed / Indeterminate Term Employment Agreement, Supplier Agreement, Purchase Order Form, Confidentiality Agreement, Order Proposal Form, Documents submitted to our Company during the job application, online job application form and internship application form on the website, electronic e-mail address, cargo shipments, all kinds of communication channels including information forms, electronic eforms, TC requested at the security point before entering the facilities identity card / T.C. Visitor information form issued by you with ID card, execution of sales transactions, order entry, shipping transactions, sales support transactions, (waybill, invoice issuance, return invoice acceptance), accounting transactions, product complaints / returns transactions, technical service, call center, notification and the evaluation of requests and complaints from complaint line channels, purchasing transactions, cargo shipments and call center channels, training, seminars, fairs and verbal information.
Your data collected within the scope of the above is processed by our company within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
In this context, Customer personal data; Creating campaigns for customers, cross-selling, determining the target audience, conducting activities that increase the user experience by following customer movements, and improving the functioning of the company's website and mobile application and customizing it according to customer needs, direct and indirect marketing, personalized marketing and remarketing sales and marketing of the company's products and / or services, including for the purposes of carrying out activities, conducting personal segmentation, targeting, analysis and internal reporting activities, market research, planning and execution of customer satisfaction activities, and planning and execution of customer relationship management processes. in accordance with the approval of the Customer within the scope of planning and execution of processes, creating and / or increasing loyalty to the products and / or services we offer and it can be shared with the parties specified in this Clarification Text.
4. For what purpose Personal Data will be processed
- Fulfilling our legal obligations arising from legislation,
- To be able to offer the products and services of the company to you, to fulfill our obligations to you, to organize records and documents, to comply with the information storage, reporting, information, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legislation,
- Fulfillment, execution, performance, proof and development of our obligations, reporting to customers, fulfillment of the contracts you have concluded and / or signed by us, statistics, customer satisfaction studies,
- In accordance with the Law No.5653 on the regulation of Electronic Commerce, sending e-mailing and sms for advertising and promotional purposes to the parties whose express consent was previously obtained and whose contact information is given due to their commercial activity in our institution,
- Planning, auditing and execution of information security processes
- Establishing and managing information technology infrastructure
- Planning and execution of fringe benefits and benefits for employees
- Corporate communication for employees and / or planning and / or execution of corporate social responsibility and / or non-governmental organizations activities in which employees participate
- Planning and execution of employees' access to information authorization
- Follow-up and / or control of employees' business activities
- Follow-up of finance and / or accounting works
- Planning human resources processes
- Planning and / or execution of activities of efficiency / productivity and / or appropriateness analysis of business activities
- Planning and execution of business activities
- Planning and execution of business partners and / or suppliers' access rights to information
- Management of relations with business partners and / or suppliers
- Planning and / or execution of occupational health and / or safety processes
- Planning and / or execution of business continuity activities
- Planning and execution of corporate communication, logistics and management activities
- Planning and execution of customer relationship management processes
- Planning and / or execution of customer satisfaction activities
- Follow-up of customer demands and / or complaints
- Fulfilling the obligations arising from recruitment, employment contract and / or legislation for company employees
- Planning and execution of company audit activities
- Planning and execution of internal and external training and Orientation activities
- Planning and execution of the operational activities required to ensure that the company activities are carried out in accordance with the company procedures and / or the relevant legislation.
- Ensuring the security of company premises and / or facilities
- Planning and / or execution of the processes of creating and / or increasing loyalty to the products and / or services offered by the company
- Planning and / or execution of the company's production and / or operational risk processes
- Realization of company and partnership law transactions
- Follow-up of contract processes and / or legal requests
- Execution of strategic planning activities
- Planning and execution of supply chain management processes
- Compensation Management
- Planning and execution of production and / or operation processes
- Planning and execution of market research activities for the sales and marketing of products and services
- Planning and execution of sales and marketing processes of products and / or services
- Ensuring that the data are accurate and up-to-date
- Providing information to the authorized institutions based on the legislation
- Creating and tracking visitor records
Your personal data are processed for the purpose.
5. Provisions that do not require express consent
In the event of one of the following conditions listed in the Law in accordance with the KVKK, it is possible to process personal data of general nature without seeking your explicit consent;
- It is clearly envisaged in the laws,
- The person who is unable to disclose his consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally valid is obligatory for the protection of himself or someone else's life or bodily integrity.
- It is necessary to process personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract
- It is mandatory for our Company to fulfill its legal obligation as a data controller,
- It is made public by the person concerned,
- When data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right
- It is mandatory to process data for the legitimate interests of our Company, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
6. Persons / Organizations to Which Personal Data can be Transferred:
To ET's business partners, shareholders, affiliates,
- Persons or organizations permitted by the Tax Procedure Law, Social Security Institution legislation, Turkish Commercial Code, Code of Obligations and other legislation,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- Real persons or legal entities with whom we cooperate in product / service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertisement and realization of the above-mentioned purposes, the institutions that we have contracted to send the messages we send to our customers, the logistics companies that deliver the orders to you, it can be transferred within the framework of personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698.
7. Rights of Personal Data Owner:
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK, you have the following rights regarding your personal data;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, to request notification of the transactions made to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK, to request the transactions made to be notified to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can find detailed information about the applications from the KVKK application form on our website.