Which Data Are Processed?
- Contact Form
- Contact Information
- Name and Surname
- E-mail Address
- Contact Form - Subject
- Contact Form – Message
In addition, within the scope of the information regarding cookies within the www.nss.com.tr Official Website, the IP addresses and e-mail addresses of the Website Visitors will be protected by the Company within the scope of the obligations under the KVKK numbered 6698.
Who Can Access the Data?
The Data Owner accepts that the aforementioned third parties may store the personal data of the Data Owner on their servers anywhere in the world, provided that it is limited to the purposes stated above, and that he / she consents to this in advance.
About Right to Access Data and Requests for Correction
Data Owner, by applying to the Company;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the relevant legislation,
- Request notification of the correction, deletion and destruction processes made in accordance with the relevant legislation to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
In order to exercise the rights regarding personal data, the "Form Regarding Applications Made by the Personal Data Owner to the Data Controller" can be used. Applications to be made in this direction are answered within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. Detailed information about the exercise of legal rights can be found in the NSS Technology KVKK Clarification Text at www.nss.com.tr.
The Data Owner declares that he / she may not be able to fully benefit from the operation of the Site in the event that he / she makes a request that will result in the unavailability of any personal data by the Company, and that all kinds of responsibility arising in this context will belong to him / her.
Storage Period of Personal Data
The Company will keep the personal data provided by the Data Owner for the period required by the aforementioned processing purposes.
In addition, in the event of any conflict that may arise between the Data Owner and the Company, the Company will be able to store personal data for the duration of the limitation period determined in accordance with the relevant legislation, limited to the purpose of making the necessary defenses within the scope of the dispute.
Precautions and Commitments Regarding Data Security
- Personal data are not processed illegally,
- Personal data are not accessed illegally and
- Protection of personal data
Undertakes to take the necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate security level and to have the necessary inspections done.
In case of linking to other applications through the site, the Company does not bear any responsibility for the privacy policies and contents of the applications.