Reducing Risk through Privileged Account Management & Vulnerability Management
BeyondTrust is a global cyber security company dedicated to proactively eliminating data breaches from insider privilege abuse and external hacking attacks. Corporate and government organizations rely on BeyondTrust solutions to shrink attack surfaces and identify imminent threats. The company’s integrated risk intelligence platform presents a unique competitive advantage in its ability to reveal critical risks hidden within volumes of user and system data. This unifies IT and security departments, empowering them with the information and control they need to jointly prevent breaches, maintain compliance, and ensure business continuity.
BeyondTrust PowerBroker Password Safe
BeyondTrust PowerBroker Password Safe is a password and session management solution for privileged user and administrator accounts.
BeyondTrust PasswordSafe; It is a centralized authority management system that manages, monitors and analyzes privileged rights such as SSH Key Management, Privileged Account Management, Privileged Password Management and Privileged Session Management.
BeyondTrust Retina Enterprise Vulnerability Management is a platform that covers all the components of security vulnerability management. The hazard ratings the inventory according to the potency. It offers scalable modular protection for web, network, cloud, mobile and virtualization infrastructures with its unique reporting feature.
Retina CS (Compliance & Security); It is the leading security management solution for comprehensive, large-scale security vulnerability prevention, vulnerability assessment and remediation in different IT environments.
BeyondTrust PowerBroker Privilege Management product family is a privileged rights management solution aimed at eliminating the risks of administrator rights in physical and virtual infrastructures.
It ensures that the employees of the product and the corporate infrastructure can work with minimum rights without administrator rights, use administrator rights temporarily and permanently registered after a certain approval mechanism if necessary, and report all these activities, if necessary, and can be followed again if necessary.
Endpoint Rights Management: Enables users to work with minimum rights, and when necessary, restricts and registers the Admin rights.
Session Enrollment: A temporary user entitled to a session will log in during the use of this right.
Application Control: Prevents unauthorized software installation, use and changes to system settings.
Endpoint Hazard Management: Provides centralized tracking and reporting of all vulnerabilities and dangerous activities on the terminals.
POWERBROKER AUDITING&SECURITY SUITE
Active Directory Auditing & Security
Active Directory Auditor; Provides tracking, management, auditing and reporting of user rights on Active Directory.
- Reports on what process, by whom, by whom, and when it was changed.
- Provides real-time auditing and alerts for every change made to Active Directory.
- Compares changes made before and after a change.
- Keeps all audit information through a single database. Multi Forest is suitable for structure.
- Can hold audit records (Audit log) of millions of users and thousands of servers.
Active Directory Recovery; Provides instant backup on Active Directory and restores the system in case of faulty changes.
- The effort spent on the faults will reduce and will help to fix the problem before the infrastructure is damaged.
- Provides business continuity by providing Active Directory protection.
- Bring back the modified Group Policy objects to the deleted area.
- Provides administration and follow-up of file rights and activities.
Active Directory Privilege Explorer; Provides tracking and management of user rights over Active Directory through a centralized infrastructure.
- Receive a detailed report on who has rights on Active Directory.
- This makes it easy to undo any erroneous changes.
Exchange Auditing & Security
Exchange Auditor; Provides instant notification of access, exchange, and reporting of security and security risks to the Exchange server.
- All configurations made through Exchange, group, mailbox, and rights changes are recorded centrally.
- There is an immediate warning mechanism in the attempts to be made unjustly.
FileSystem Auditing & Security
File Server Auditor; Windows and NetAPP provide instant notification of audit, reporting, and inappropriate changes in resources located on file servers.
- Provides control, warning and reporting for all files and folders in the share.
- Has all the necessary audit features for administrators for security and auditing.
- There is an immediate warning and information mechanism in unjustified access requests.
- Scheduled reports allow automatic retrieval of required reports and delivery to managers.
File Server Privilege Explorer; It provides tracking and management of user rights over file servers via a centralized infrastructure.
- Get a detailed report of who has rights on file systems.
- Makes it easy to undo any erroneous changes.
- Gives details of who can access the file owners’ files.
- Ensures that the reporting of the rights and follow-up is done from a central point.
SQL Server Auditing & Security
SQL Server Auditor; Provides instant reporting of changes, reports, and inappropriate changes to SQL database and SQL configuration changes.
- It reports on what process, by whom, and when it was changed.
- Provides real-time control and alerts for every change made to SQL Server.
All Auditor products also have other features as well:
- Records can be filtered to report desired information.
- Reports can be sent automatically by e-mail in the specified period.
- Special reports can be prepared for audits.